Saturday, May 12, 2018

Wild Things v5

Hiked: 5/11/2018
Distance: 1.2 miles round trip on trail
Difficulty: Easy

This is fruit from my second trailcam. I stayed with the same model of Bushnell as the first one, mainly because I have some limited ability to operate it. This camera was set to take video only and I placed it at a watering hole in the Santa Ana Mountains where I had good luck last time. After collecting the SD card, I moved the camera to a log right of this spot where the animals tend to go. The next batch will at least have a different perspective. In addition to the friendly, neighborhood bobcat, there is a coyote and fox.


2 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool, Keith - you should put some sort of tag/link on the side of your page to get to all of the Where the Wild Things Are videos - then it's easier to find them. Or, your YouTube channel where you've posted them. Perhaps you mentioned it before, but what kind of camera are you using?

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike,

      Good idea. I'll add a meta post that links to all of them. The camera is a Bushnell 20MP Trophy Cam HD Low Glow.

      Delete